"From birth to college age, Horizon has something for your children. We have a variety of activities and programs for all ages. Our goal is to help them discover Christ and grow in their relationship with him in safe and fun environment."
Children & Student Ministries:
Children — Nursery to 6th grade
Jr. High — 7th and 8th grade
High School — 9th to 12th grade
College — Up to age 25
Horizon provides a warm, nurturing and well supervised program for children up through 6th grade. Our goal is for children to have fun as they learn that Jesus loves them. If you have any questions regarding Children’s Ministry at Horizon, feel free to contact:
Kassandra Eyer (Galt Horizone Director – Newborns-Age 4) at 745-0700 ext. 24 or email email@example.com.
Donna Sagert (Galt Horizone Director – K-6th Grade) at 745-0700 ext. 26 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kathleen Thomas (Lodi Horizone Director) email email@example.com.
Worship, connection time, and relevant bible study.
Sunday mornings at both service times 8:45 & 10:45 a.m.
Underground and Impact Groups
- Underground – “BIG GROUP” meets together at the Galt campus for worship, games, connection time, and a relevant message on selected Thursday’s from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
- Impact Groups – “Small Groups” meet at HCC as a big group, then break into small groups!
Office: 745-0700 EXT.23
Horizon High School Ministry strives to be a place where students in 9th-12th grade can come and experience Jesus in a real and fresh way. Whether you are a devoted follower of Christ or someone who is not quite sure about this whole God thing….this is a place for you. We love to have fun and get crazy and we love to get serious about what it really means to follow Jesus. So grab a friend and come hang out and check us out!
- Galt – 10:45am we hang out and sit together in “Big Church” in the front rows on the right side(2nd Sunday of each month we do a service at Golden Living Convalescent Home)
- Lodi – 9:45am – Students are encouraged to sit with family in “Big Church”
High School Group
- Galt – “BIG GROUP” meets together at Fairway Campus on Sunday evenings 6-8pm. There is a time for hang out, interaction, worship and teaching.
- Lodi – Midweek youth group meets at the 180 Teen Center Tuesdays from 630-830pm.
Salvation Army – 1st Tuesday of every month we serve at the Salvation Army in Lodi. 4-5:30 p.m.
Convalescent Home – 4th Sunday of each month we head over to Golden Living and worship God with the residents. Meeting at 10:15am at our Galt campus, and return by 11:15. Contact Brian for more information.
The Horizon College Ministry is for ages 18-28 (in school or out) and strives to be a place where students can come and experience Jesus in a real and fresh way. Whether you are a devoted follower of Christ or someone who is not quite sure about this whole God thing….this is a place for you.
Meet every Tuesday night from 6:30-8:00, usually in the Youth Room at Horizon Community Church.