Student Ministries at Horizon exist to help the youth of today discover Christ and grow in their relationship with him in safe and fun environment.
IMPACT JUNIOR HIGH
IMPACTJH exists to effectively communicate the Love of God as creatively as possible to todays youth by preparing a safe, Fun, Exciting and Engaging environment where one can be open and honest about their walk with God.
- Impact – “BIG GROUP” meets together at the Galt campus for worship, games, connection time, and a relevant message on selected Thursday’s from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
HIGH SCHOOL MINISTRY (HSM)
HSM strives to be a place where students in 9th-12th grade can come and experience Jesus in a real and fresh way. Whether you are a devoted follower of Christ or someone who is not quite sure about this whole God thing….this is a place for you. Come have fun and get crazy while getting serious about what it really means to follow Jesus. So grab a friend and come hang out and check us out!
- Galt – 10:45am we hang out and sit together in “Big Church” in the front rows on the right side (2nd Sunday of each month, HSM students provide a service at Golden Living Convalescent Home)
- Lodi – 9:45am – Students are encouraged to sit with family in “Big Church”
High School Group
- Galt – “BIG GROUP” meets together at Fairway Campus on Sunday evenings 6-8pm. There is a time for hang out, interaction, worship and teaching.
- Lodi – Midweek youth group meets at the 180 Teen Center Tuesdays from 6:30-8:30pm.
Salvation Army – 1st Tuesday of every month we serve at the Salvation Army in Lodi. 4-5:30 p.m.
Convalescent Home – 4th Sunday of each month we head over to Golden Living and worship God with the residents. Meeting at 10:15am at our Galt campus, and return by 11:15. Contact Brian for more information.
The Horizon College Ministry is for ages 18-28 (in school or out) and strives to be a place where students can come and experience Jesus in a real and fresh way. Whether you are a devoted follower of Christ or someone who is not quite sure about this whole God thing….this is a place for you.
- Galt: Meets every Tuesday night from 7:00-8:30 at Horizon Community Church.
- Lodi: Meets every Wednesday night at 7 at School Grounds Coffee